Monday, May 12, 2014

What to do with your bangs

My favorite way to use Hair Springs is to keep my bangs out of my eyes.

Do you do this?  You cut some bangs and think you will like them and you do, you like how they look and you have fun styling them and then they grown a fraction of an inch and you feel like you can't see anymore? I do.

So when that happens, back the bangs go.

Here are two ways I do it.

First, three Springs making a little poof in the front.  I think this is called a pompadour: 

I do a variation of this a lot.  
Sometimes I twist the hair, some times I let it lie flat, sometimes I pull the hair to the side. . . there are lots of different things you can do.

3 Black Hair Springs


Second: a messy bun, with three springs keeping those front hairs flat and away from my face, no poof in the front this time.
2 Champange & 1 Black Hair Springs

You can try it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment